Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Export Exclusions (Read 5042 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Export Exclusions
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Thank you for the follow-up, Robert.   I shall re-open the bug report on this issue.  When you have a few minutes, please generate and send us a report.  To do that,

* Run BookMacster.
* Click in the menu: Help > Trouble Zipper.
* When asked whether or not to include extra data, answer Don't Include (3 times).
* Send us rhe data as instructed.

The logs in your data may contain a clue to what happened.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Robert
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Bizarre, I had closed and reopened Bookmacster several times and it was always blank.  Today it was populated.  Odd.  I'm running OS X 10.11.16 and Bookmacster 2.2.8.  Got it fixed now tho, Thanks!

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Hello, Robert.

The Export Exclusions drawer should always have about a dozen checkboxes in it, and they should be enabled whenever one or more items are selected in the Content.  It is working OK for me today, however I see that this was reported as an intermittent bug back in 2013, and we did some stuff to try and fix it.  What versions of BookMacster and macOS do you have?  Does it work if you quit and relaunch?

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Robert
Export Exclusions
Aug 14th, 2016 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
I had Bookmacster setup to exclude a folder from syncing to other clients but it's stopped working and I can't figure out how to fix it.  Anything new added to the folder doesn't have the exclusion.  I'm trying to figure out how to set it, which according to the help is in the inspector panel and clicking on export exclusions but the panel appears blank with nothing to check/uncheck.  What am I missing?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint