Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Saving Bookmarks Via Menu Bar Funky! (Read 4765 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Saving Bookmarks Via Menu Bar Funky!
Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Well, I am sorry to say that the bookmarks which were landed by 2.2.14 did not get saved.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Hi Jerry- The upgrade fixed the missing "last folder used" issue. Any idea where the saved bookmarks may be lurking or are they MIA? I haven't been able to find them. . .

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Hello, MrX.

Thank you for contacting us.  Both issues are most likely due to bug which I'm sorry to say was introduced in BookMacster 2.2.13 or 2.2.14.  It only affected users with macOS 10.10 or 10.11.   

Please update to BookMacster 2.2.15 which we published about five hours ago.  You can get it in the usual way: Run BookMacster and click in the menu: File > Check for Update.

Tell us if you still have trouble after updating to 2.2.15.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
Saving Bookmarks Via Menu Bar Funky!
Oct 10th, 2016 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
The drop down list of folders where I can add bookmarks hasn't been upgrading.

I will add a bookmark to a new or existing folder. When I want to use a folder from the list to add another bookmark I see that the last used folder hasn't been added to the list.

I also just noticed that when I add a bookmark to a folder in the list it doesn't reach the intended folder.  I hear the sound of a bookmark being copied but it isn't in the target folder.

The same thing happens when I send a bookmark to a folder listed under "BOOKMARKS" the name of the folder that holds all my bookmarks. I cannot locate the saved bookmarks.

Now I just had to Force Quit BookMacster. When I reopened it I was informed that I was opening the app for the first time.  My bookmarks (up to some point...) appear to be viable but something is Rotten In Denmark.

Judging from the current list it's been happening for at least a week.  I use the drop down folder list a lot so I really miss it!

OS 10.10.5
BookMacster 2.2.14

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint