Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dropbox: Multiple Bookmarkshelves (Read 4408 times)
MrX
Re: Dropbox: Multiple Bookmarkshelves
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Thanks Jerry. I thought they might be dupes of some kind but I didn't want to delete them without knowing for sure.

BTW, I'm not receiving email notices when a reply is posted. (I check the first box below the emoticons.) I've double-checked the address in my profile and my ISP/local SPAM filters; my address is current and no replies were captured as SPAM.

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Dropbox: Multiple Bookmarkshelves
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Files with one or more "#" in their names before the ".bkmslf" are the originals from files which were at one time found to be corrupt, fixed and re-saved as new files.  The new, un-corrupt file, without the "#", replaces the old file.

Look at the modification dates of these "#" files.  If they were modified a long time ago, you may discard them, and this is recommended, to reduce confusion.

Regarding not being able to attach images to the forum, I'll check that out.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
Dropbox: Multiple Bookmarkshelves
Oct 12th, 2016 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
BookMacster is opening the 01 file. The other files are variations of gregorio-01 #.bkmslf.

What (if anything. . .) should I do regarding this?

(I tried to upload an image of the Dropbox contents. I read the instructions but the only way I could find to insert an image was drag-and-drop it. No Joy. What am I doing wrong?)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint