Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SSYSqliterErrorDomain error 453008 (Read 3372 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: SSYSqliterErrorDomain error 453008
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2016 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Hello, Chaca….

Thank you for contacting us.  I presume you are using version 1.22 of one of our apps.

This error probably occurred while one of our apps was attempting an import from a recent version of Firefox, or an export to a recent version of Firefox. while Firefox was not running.  This may have popped up today because Firefox just updated itself this week from Firefox 49 to Firefox 50.  But actually I'm surprised you did not have this trouble before, because although I may be mistake I think I've seen it with Firefox 47 or 48 too.

You may be able to prevent this error by leaving Firefox running all of the time, or switching off Syncing in our app and only syncing manually when Firefox is running.  Or, if you are using BookMacster, you could do this:

• Activate BookMacster.
• Open the .bkmslf document which created this error.
• Click the tab: Settings > Clients.
• Click the small square Advanced Client Settings (with the gear icon) for Firefox.
• In the Special Settings section, select to Launch Firefox … Always when syncing.

Or, you could run an older version of Firefox and somehow prevent Firefox from updating.  I'm not sure how to do that, but you can probably find it in an internet search.

However, mixing very old versions with new versions may lead to other troubles.

For maximum security, you should try to get on the latest versions of both macOS and Firefox as soon as you can.  And, although I don't know of any security issues in versions 1.22 of our apps, there are certainly many other issues which we have corrected since then.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Chacapamac
SSYSqliterErrorDomain error 453008
Nov 17th, 2016 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
I get this error on Mac Mountain Lion (Not Ready to Update yet)
SSYSqliterErrorDomain error 453008

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint