Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Persmission Denied, Access denied (Read 5034 times)
MaJ
Re: Persmission Denied, Access denied
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Hi Jerry,

Great news!!!
All permission warnings are gone Smiley
Thanks for the good support.

Jerry Krinock wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:28am:
Hello again, Marek.

Please try our new script for fixing this problem.  It will fix POSIX permissions, POSIX ownership, remove any Access Control List (ACL) and any uchg Finder flags of ~Library/LaunchAgents and its ancestors.

I hope it works, because those are the only four access/permissions hoops I'm currently aware of!

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:28am
Print Post  
Hello again, Marek.

Please try our new script for fixing this problem.  It will fix POSIX permissions, POSIX ownership, remove any Access Control List (ACL) and any uchg Finder flags of ~Library/LaunchAgents and its ancestors.

I hope it works, because those are the only four access/permissions hoops I'm currently aware of!

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MaJ
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your feedback.
I really appreciate your help.
The sync is green, but I get permission popups due to plist permissions to write.
I think, I've been trying to change the permissions and ownership on couple of folders, but no luck.

Cheers,
Marek

Jerry Krinock wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:32pm:
Hello, Marek.

Thank you for contacting us.  There are several "permissions" errors which can occur.  I think I can write a script which will fix all of them, and make this script available to you, so you'll have a one-doubleclick solution and you won't need to send us any data.  I plan to have this done and be back here within 24 hours.

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Hello, Marek.

Thank you for contacting us.  There are several "permissions" errors which can occur.  I think I can write a script which will fix all of them, and make this script available to you, so you'll have a one-doubleclick solution and you won't need to send us any data.  I plan to have this done and be back here within 24 hours.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MaJ
Persmission Denied, Access denied
Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Hello guys,

I get the Error 483277 from "Could not write launchd plist file" with not enough permission to save the plist file to LaunchAgents.

I cannot get away from this issue.
Can you help me please?

Cheers,
Marek

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint