Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Exclude Bookmark from Sync (Read 4816 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Exclude Bookmark from Sync
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
OK, it turns out that a 1Password bookmarklet would be uploaded to Delicious, although for me it did not crash.  Probably what happened to you is that Delicious happened to kick you out while uploading the 1Password bookmarket (which is likely since the 1Password bookmarket is huge), and then it crashed due to another, real bug (see your other thread today).

But anyhow, there's no reason to upload the 1Password bookmarklet to Delicious since it's of no use up there in the cloud; certainly a waste of bandwidth.  So, we just fixed BookMacster 1.1.1 to never export 1Password bookmarklets to Delicious.  (Google Bookmarks was already fixed.)

Thanks for the feedback.  Now, it's back to getting 1.1.1 out the door…

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Exclude Bookmark from Sync
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Thank you, Charltan.  I thought we'd already fixed that.  There should be no option; it shouldn't even try to upload it.  Will investigate and get back here later today.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2010 at 11:25pm by Jerry Krinock »  

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Charltan
Exclude Bookmark from Sync
Aug 17th, 2010 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Hi all
I am just testing BookMacster to sync my bookmarks with delicious. I encountered a problem with one bookmark which is a javascript bookmarklet (1Password): whenever BM tries to upload it to delicious the app will crash. As I really need this bookmarklet in MobileSafari I don't want to delete it. What I would like to do is exclude this bookmark from syncing. So, is there an option to exclude any bookmark from the sync. If not I'd like to add this as a feature request. Without such an option I won't be able to really use BookMacster.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint