Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic sort not working (Read 3260 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: sort not working
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2010 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
[quote author=0D150E1607010A620 link=1289343377/0#0 date=1289343377]I configured the Sort feature to intermingle folders with bookmarks, however the folders all appear at the top of the various lists on the browser bookmarks bar. Am using Camino 2.0.5. How could that have happened?[/quote]I just retested and it works OK for me, Don.  But probably I should explain how it works…

When you bullet [i]Within each folder, sort folders and bookmarks… Mixed[/i], that's only a setting.  It does not sort anything.  To actually sort the items in your Bookmarkshelf document, click in the menu [i]Bookmarkshelf[/i] ▸ [i]Sort All[/i].  But still, that does not export these things to Camino.  To see these nicely sorted bookmarks in Camino, you need to [i]Export[/i].  Probably you have Camino configured as an Export Client; therefore, click in the menu [i]Bookmarkshelf[/i] ▸ [i]Export (Camino)[/i].  (Alternatively, use [i]File[/i] ▸ [i]Quick Export[/i].)

Let me know if this explanation does not resolve the issue.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

don
sort not working
Nov 9th, 2010 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
I configured the Sort feature to intermingle folders with bookmarks, however the folders all appear at the top of the various lists on the browser bookmarks bar. Am using Camino 2.0.5. How could that have happened?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint