Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Error 145725 Chrome extension did not respond (Read 5538 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Error 145725 Chrome extension did not respond
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2016 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Hello, Gadget.

Thank you for posting.  I wonder about this happening within a day.  Do you think this happening every time our app syncs with Chrome or just some of the time?  (If you're not sure, we can check your logs later.)

If you are using BookMacster or Synkmark, please update to the latest beta version, because in verison 2.2 the timeout for allowing Chrome or Firefox to respond before failing with error 145725 has been increased from 3 seconds to 10 seconds.  (Actually, we did that for Firefox, not Chrome, because once it was reported that this occurred while a user was logging in, when of course lots of processes are requesting system resources and longer times are more expected.)

Also, if the error occurs again, instead of taking a screenshot, click the life preserver icon in that error window.  It will generate an email message to us which has additional information.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

GadgetComa
Error 145725 Chrome extension did not respond
May 16th, 2016 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
I keep getting an error message that the chrome extension did not respond. I've reinstalled the extension every time this happens, but it reoccurs within a day. I'm running 10.11.5 public beta (I hope that's not the problem!Wink ). Chrome is version 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint