Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Chrome changes not reflected in Bookmacster (Read 4003 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Chrome changes not reflected in Bookmacster
Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2019 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Hello, Bruce.

Thank you for contacting us.  Fifteen minutes is more than enough.  Step 1 for this issue is always to please check out our Top Reasons for Syncing Trouble.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

BruceInLouisville
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2019 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Same problem here. Added a test bookmark to Chrome, waited about 15 minutes, still hasn't shown up in Safari. (Am I too impatient?)

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Hello, camsoft.  Thank you for sending your data.  We shall try to dig into it soon.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

camsoft
Chrome changes not reflected in Bookmacster
Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Using BookMacster 2.9.9

So I've recently switched from using Firefox as my primary browser to Chrome 73. BookMacster is setup in bridge mode so that BookMacster is the single source of truth and changes from client browsers should update the BookMacster document, and then these changes are exported back to other client browsers.

This has been working perfectly with Firefox and Safari but isn't working for Chrome. Adding a bookmark to the bookmarks bar and it isn't showing in BookMacster.

I've got the latest chrome extension which I've reinstalled. I've tried disabling/enabling syncing in BookMacster. I've killed the sync agent, restarted my machine etc and I still can't get book marks added in Chrome to appear in BookMacster.

I have a single Chrome profile and it's configured to sync to my Google account.

I've sent Trouble Zipper and uploaded the resulting Zip file so hopefully you can help me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint