Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Why doesn't SynkMark see my Chrome on my M1 iMac? (Read 2806 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Why doesn't SynkMark see my Chrome on my M1 iMac?
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2022 at 4:54am
Print Post  
Hello, Howard.

Try this…

• In Synkmark, click in the main menu : Synkmark > Manage Browser Extensions.  In the Sync section for Chrome, click the "Test" button.  If you get a happy checkmark in a green circle, it should be (now) working.  (This step does not fix anything, but I want to ensure that you are  using the easiest and most sure-fire test.)

If the test fails,

• Quit and relaunch Chrome.
• Re-test as in the previous step.

If the test still fails,

• In Chrome, uninstall the BookMacster Sync extension, then in that Manage Browser Extensions window (re-)install it.  Be sure to click the "Test" button as instructed as the last step in the installation, and verify that you get a happy checkmark in a green circle.

Regarding why this happens, if relaunching Chrome fixed it, I believe that sometimes Chrome goes on the fritz and needs a relaunch for some extensions to work properly.  If reinstalling the extension fixed it, maybe the prior installation was not immediately followed by a "Test", which is necessary to configure the extension.

Tell us if you still have trouble after all this.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

HowardB
Why doesn't SynkMark see my Chrome on my M1 iMac?
Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
It looks like it's installed correctly.   But SynkMark gets no response from Chrome.

Interapp Messaging Error : Server Port
(com sheepsystems.BookMacster.Extore.Default.ToClient) Not Found

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint