Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic display of tags feature, add columns (Read 3804 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: display of tags feature, add columns
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
icewazza wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:45am:
1. When displaying tags in the main display if there are more tags than seeable bee good to see a ... or similar to show more tags are there.
Good point.  I've added that to the issue tracker.  Unfortunately that field is implemented with Apple's NSTokenField which is quite lame.  Might have to replace it with our own Tag Cloud.

icewazza wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:45am:
2.Be great to sort via right+click on the columns and add other columns as needed.
OK, sorting by column click is now on the to-do list.  Right+click is a good idea, but just for your information, as of Magic Mouse, Apple now officially refers to a "right click" as a Secondary Click.  I understand their historical antipathy toward multi-button mice, but Secondary Click!! I can't believe Apple would have come up with such a terrible name that no one is going to use.

Regarding adding more columns -- whew -- I've added that to the bottom of the list.  I thought three is quite a few.  But then there are those people with 30-inch Cinema Displays  Smiley

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

icewazza
display of tags feature, add columns
Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:45am
Print Post  
1. When displaying tags in the main display if there are more tags than seeable bee good to see a ... or similar to show more tags are there. .
2.Be great to sort via right+click on the columns and add other columns as needed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint