Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FEATURE REQUEST: Soft Folder Creation/New Bookmark (Read 6233 times)
MrX
Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Soft Folder Creation/New Bookmark
Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
I'll be looking forward to it!

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 2:43am
Print Post  
OK, maybe we're over-reacting, but the words URL Manager Pro get a lot of attention around here  Cool

We're working on this feature and hope to get it out in the next version that we'll release next week.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Hi Jerry-

I always use the drop down menu from the Finder Menu Bar icon:
Bookmarks/Add Here then I navigate to the desired folder. I only open Bookmacster when I have to deal directly with folders and bookmarks.

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Helloi again, MrX.

I can think of two ways to do that.  First, we could add a Add to New Folder menu item under the Add Here menu item.  Second, we could add a Move to New Folder hyperlink next to the Move hyperlink in the Inspector.  I suppose we could do both.

Which method do you usually use to add a bookmark, and which method would be more useful to you?

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
FEATURE REQUEST: Soft Folder Creation/New Bookmark
Jun 16th, 2012 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
The URLM Pro feature that I miss is the ability to easily create a new soft folder when adding a bookmark.

I often add new bookmarks that I would like to put in a new folder, sometimes as a sub-folder.  URLM Pro has a button in its pop-up window that makes it easy to create a new folder in a specific location.

In Bookmacster I must open the app, navigate to the location, create the folder and then proceed to add the bookmark after switching back to my Web browser.  It takes a lot more time to accomplish; as a result my bookmark organizing has taken a hit since I switched to Bookmacster.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint