Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tags search (Read 4835 times)
ngc4900
Re: Tags search
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2012 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Jerry as I stated the program is a pleasure to use except for tags. Having to look at a highly populated tag cloud in order to drag a bookmark onto a tag or visa versa still means you have to find the tag. From the photo I sent above, I spend most of my time eyeballing for the correct tag since there is no way to autofill a tag in either the "detail view box", "inspector tag box" or the "tag cloud".  Without an auto-fill or a drop down box (populated with all the tags) in any of  these three potential locations it is difficult to find (or remember) which tag to assign a new BM.
Thanks
Joe

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Tags search
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2012 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
ngc4900 wrote on Nov 25th, 2012 at 5:13pm:
Hi Jerry
I wanted to know if there is a way to search tags in the tag cloud
Not directly, but since tags can't exist without being attached to at least one bookmark, searching for bookmarks with a given phrase (fragment) will find all of the relevant tags.  It works just like searching by name. 

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

ngc4900
Tags search
Nov 25th, 2012 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Hi Jerry
I wanted to know if there is a way to search tags in the tag cloud so I can start paring them down. I have to many and need to consolidate my tags. But as you can see from the pic, I have to visually look for the ones I want to delete.
Thanks

screenshot_537.jpg ( 185 KB | 336 Downloads )
screenshot_537.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint