Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tagging bookmarks (Read 3969 times)
ngc4900
Re: Tagging bookmarks
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2012 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Great, Thanks Jerry. And btw I found a video that you made on tagging so I apologize for not finding that out before I bugged you again. Great support and love this software. There are so many cool features that I will find time to learn.
Joe

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Tagging bookmarks
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2012 at 2:15am
Print Post  
ngc4900 wrote on Nov 27th, 2012 at 1:08am:
easiest way to tag a BM. What is your suggestion?
Hello again, Joe.  Well, autocomplete would be nice, but it looks like we don't have that yet.

ngc4900 wrote on Nov 27th, 2012 at 1:08am:
Any tips? Can you tag several BM's at once?
Yes.  You can select multiple bookmarks, using ⌘-click to make a discontiguous selection, and then drag the selection to the left, and drop them on a tag.  They will all be so tagged.  You can also do the opposite, dragging multiple tags onto a bookmark.

Also, notice that there is a selector switch above the Content Outline which has a "lineage" icon on one side, and a "tag" icon on the other side.  If you switch it to Tags, and select multiple bookmarks, you can type in a new tag which will be applied to all bookmarks in the selection; similarly for deleting tags.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

ngc4900
Tagging bookmarks
Nov 27th, 2012 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Hi Jerry
I am sorry. There isn't much info on the forum or the documentation on the easiest way to tag a BM. What is your suggestion? Any tips? Can you tag several BM's at once? I guess I must be missing something.
Thanks
Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint