Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Diigo syncing (Read 2415 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Diigo syncing
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Hello, Alas.

Thank you for contacting us.  I just retested a BookMacster import from and export to my Diigo account and it worked fine except for a dialog indicating a spurious Error 582957.  If you see that dialog, just OK and ignore it until we fix that.

Also, are you sure that your Delicious sync is working?  The Delicious service was sold several times over the last five years, hardly worked for about two years, and the final owner pulled the plug on it completely maybe a year ago.  We removed Delicious from the Import, Export and Client menus a little after that.  If you do not have BookMacster version 2.9.1 or 2.9.2, please run BookMacster and click in the menu: BookMacster > Check for Update.

If you've got BookMacster version 2.9.1 or 2.9.2 and are still having trouble with Diigo, please run our Trouble Zipper to send me some data so I can see what is going on.  To do that, when you have a few minutes,

• Run BookMacster.
• Click in the menu: Help ▸ Trouble Zipper.
• For Question X (Extra Extension Tests), answer "No".
• For Question B (Bookmarks and Documents), it would be best in this case to answer "Include Bookmarks and Documents"
• In the list which appears, don't select any browser.  Just click "Done".
• "Dropbox" me the resulting .zip, as instructed.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Alas
Diigo syncing
Nov 1st, 2018 at 2:16am
Print Post  
I keep on getting failures with Diigo syncing. Not to do with timeout as it never gets there but with bookmarks that can'e be overwritten in Diigo. Also my Delicious sync works but Diigo sync does not.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint