Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Which Firefox Extension For Adding Bookmarks? (Read 4770 times)
MrX
Re: Which Firefox Extension For Adding Bookmarks?
Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 2:18am
Print Post  
I deleted the extra profile. Thanks!

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 2:03am
Print Post  
MrX wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 11:14pm:
What is the difference between the "default" and "default-release" versions of browser extensions? I selected the "default" version. . .
Our browser extensions are numbered.  The latest versions are BookMacster Sync version 43 and BookMacster Button version 28.

I think what you are looking at there is different Firefox profiles.  Apparently you have two Firefox profiles.  You should install the extension into whatever Firefox profile you are using.  Apparently, since it works, you installed it into the correct Firefox profiles.

If you do not have a reason for two Firefox profiles, you should delete the one you are not using to reduce confusion.  Here is how to do that.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Thanks Jerry.  I installed the button version and things seem to be working as they do with Safari.

What is the difference between the "default" and "default-release" versions of browser extensions? I selected the "default" version. . .

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2019 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Both of our extensions (BookMacster Sync and BookMacster Button) support that function.  So you can install either.  But if you are not syncing you should install the BookMacster Button extension because it is more light weight than BookMacster Sync.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

MrX
Which Firefox Extension For Adding Bookmarks?
May 22nd, 2019 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
It's unclear which Firefox extension I should use to mimic how I add bookmarks in Safari. That is, using the BookMacster icon in the Finder Menu Bar. I like to be able to choose which folder the bookmark will wind up in. . .

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint