Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Liste de lecture disparue (Read 3375 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Liste de lecture disparue
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Hello, xouw.

When you say that the Safari Reading List has disappeared, is this when you are viewing the Reading List sidebar Safari?  If so, possibly you are seeing a weird behavior in Safari which is that if you are viewing an Edit Bookmarks tab, the Reading List sidebar will not show unless the window is quite wide, because the area is taken over by the Bookmarks Sidebar.  It's annoying.  View a tab other than Edit Bookmarks, then in the menu click View and if available click Show Reading List Sidebar.  It is quite confusing and I think it's a bug, which I think I've reported it to Apple, but please take a minute and report this to Apple (in Safari's menu > Send Safari Feedback).  You may copy my words.

If it disappeared from BookMacster, click the tab Settings > Structure and switch it back on.  But this does not switch off by itself that I am aware of.

Otherwise, tell me what you mean by disappeared.  Disappeared from where? 

The Reading List in BookMacster is usually called Reading List, but if Firefox is on top of Safari in the tab Settings > Clients list, it may be called Other Bookmarks.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

xouw
Liste de lecture disparue
Jul 13th, 2020 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Hello ! After cleaning the bookmarks, the Safari reading list has disappeared. I think it is unrecoverable. But, for the next time, how is this list called in the Bookmacster window? Thank you for your help !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint