Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sort all is greyed out (Read 6413 times)
Doc
Re: Sort all is greyed out
Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the reply. yes that made sense and worked thanks.

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Hello, Doc.

As with Bookdog, the Sort All menu item is disabled when your bookmarks content is already sorted.

What is different with BookMacster is that, in order to get your sorted bookmarks content back into the web browser (are you using Safari?) you must Export to Safari.

All this is explained much better, I hope, in this picture:

http://sheepsystems.com/bookmacster/HelpBook/SSYMH.00.02.html#truDocImex

That being said, by default if you use the New Bookmarkshelf "wizard" to create your Bookmarkshelf with only a single Client (Safari), it should have checked on the Mirror-Save option which will Export whenever you save.  The same thing should have happened if it automatically created a Bookmarkshelf by importing Bookdog settings.

Does that explain it, Doc?  Even if it does, I'd like to know if you can recall which of the above didn't work for you.  It should "just work" for Bookdog grads.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Doc
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Doc wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 10:45am:
I can not figure out how to get bookmacster to sort, it is greyed out in the bbokmarkshelf menu and there seems to be no automatic sorting.

ok it's not always greyed out now but i don't see bookmacster sorting anything. My bookmarks stay the same. bookdog was much easier and intuitive.

IP Logged

Doc
Sort all is greyed out
Dec 30th, 2009 at 10:45am
Print Post  
I can not figure out how to get bookmacster to sort, it is greyed out in the bbokmarkshelf menu and there seems to be no automatic sorting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint