Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic some items related to 1.5.3 (Read 3054 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: some items related to 1.5.3
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2011 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
schnide wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 2:33pm:
1. How to turn off the sound
We were wondering how many requests we'd get for that, Joe.  Not too many, but we'll get out a beta in the next day or two with a preference to turn it off.

2. Installed in firefox (listed in addons) but not available or listed in the bookmarks menu (firefox 4.0.1 fully updated)
I think what you're saying is that you have the extension installed but you don't see the two menu items as expected in Firefox…

which we call the Bookmarking Widget.  It is off by default.  To turn it on, click in the menu Preferences ▸ Adding and check the box.  It will quit Firefox, reach into the installed Firefox extension, and tweak a few bits.  Then when you relaunch Firefox you should see these menu items.

3. an old one, use with NetNewsWirePro (web sites displayed in tabs)
Thank you for your patience.  I just found your suggestions from November 2009 and shall re-read while Lion is installing.  Those Firefox and Chrome extensions really sucked up all our development time for the last 6 months - "Don't get me started".  I hope we'll be looking at some more improvements to BookMacster itself now.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

schnide
some items related to 1.5.3
May 27th, 2011 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Hello,

1. How to turn off the sound
2. Installed in firefox (listed in addons) but not available or listed in the bookmarks menu (firefox 4.0.1 fully updated)
3. an old one, use with NetNewsWirePro (web sites displayed in tabs)

Thanks
Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint