Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Missing Tags? (Read 3123 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Missing Tags?
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Hello, Uyen.

Google Bookmarks, I think the URL was http://google.com/bookmarks, was killed by Google several years ago.  They had tags which they called labels.  Current versions of our apps no longer support Google Bookmarks.

I was thinking maybe you meant to write Chrome instead of Google Bookmarks, because back when Google Bookmarks existed people would sometimes confuse the two.  But Chrome does not have and did never have tags or labels.

So I am completely confused by your question.  Please clarify what you did  Smiley

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Uyen DOng
Missing Tags?
Apr 19th, 2019 at 9:23am
Print Post  
I decided to give this program a try for synchronizing my Google bookmarks with Safari.  The import seems to have gone OK but I only have 10 tags or folders(???)!  There should be a lot more.  Also, I cannot see any tags/folders for imported items that were lost. Is this a bug or a "feature?"  I did not particularly like Google's version of tags (I had used Firefox's and liked that pretty well), but at least there were some -- I don't think I can live without my old tags and retagging seems to be a real pain!  I did not see any errors in the log.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint