Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Advanced Syncing - Time Selector Bug? (MacOS 11.1) (Read 3923 times)
Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Advanced Syncing - Time Selector Bug? (MacOS 11.1)
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Hello, again.

This bug has been fixed BookMacster version 2.11.1 which was just published.  To get it, launch BookMacster and click in the menu: BookMacster > Check for Update.

Oh, and congratulation on the new M1 Mac.  Apple gave me a $560 USD trade in on my 2019 MacBook Air when I got my new M1.  I hope they grind that old one up and recycle the metals.  I could not bring myself to sell that old MacBook Air with that terrible keyboard design to anyone.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Advanced Syncing - Time Selector Bug? (MacOS 11.1)
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Hello, Bill.

Thank you for the report.  I have reproduced the problem.  Not surprising because there are probably less than a dozen people using Advanced syncing.  Anyhow, we shall see what is wrong and reply again to this thread.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

Bill
Advanced Syncing - Time Selector Bug? (MacOS 11.1)
Jan 7th, 2021 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Just getting started hopefully being able to sync my bookmarks between Chrome on my desktops and my iOS devices. Bookmacster looks great, but I've hit what I think is a bug when trying to schedule a daily sync of the bookmarks. The time selector does not let me change the time at all when I click on the time. I've tried clicking on the time and using the number keys, the up/down arrow and even scrolling. This is happening on MacOS 11.1 (on an M1 device).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint