A Volume License is an upgrade from a Regular License which is normally purchased within the application. In accordance with our License, Volume Licensing is always based simply on the number of computers and never on the number of users. With a Volume License, any user can use the licensed product on a computer which the licensee designates to be in the licensed pool.
Pricing for up to 20 Computers
If you, your immediate family or organization own or lease multiple computers and would like to use one of our products in excess of the terms specified in its Regular License, you may purchase additional Steps, for up to 20 computers.
increase from Regular License to 5 computers: 1 Step
increase from Regular License to 10 computers: 2 Steps
increase from Regular License to 20 computers: 3 Steps
increase from 5 to 10 computers: 1 Step
increase from 5 to 20 computers: 2 Steps
increase from 10 to 20 computers: 1 Step
Steps are priced at:
$15 USD each for private companies, corporations, individuals, families
$10 USD each for academic institutions
|Basic License||Upgrade after 0-1 years||Upgrade after 1-2 years||Upgrade after more than 2 years|
|private companies, corporations, individuals, families||$15 USD||$7 USD||$9 USD||$11 USD|
|academic institutions||$10 USD||$5 USD||$7 USD||$9 USD|
To purchase additional Steps on the Basic License, you must first purchase a Basic license if you have not already done so. To purchase additional Steps on an Upgrade, you must first purchase a Basic license upgrade if you have not already done so.
Pricing for more than 20 Computers
More than 20 computers owned or leased by the same organization, individual or immediate family may be licensed by first purchasing a Regular license, and then purchasing additional seats, one for each computer. Seats are priced at:
$2.50 USD each for private companies, corporations, individuals and families
$1.50 USD each for academic institutions
To purchase Seats, you must first purchase a Regular license and three Steps if you have not already done so.
To purchase additional Steps and/or Seats, specify
• your name and email, so we can find your Regular license in our database
• how many Steps and/or Seats you want
Your specification and payment may be sent to us by using Paypal or mailing a paper check:
Paypal: Click over to Paypal.
"Send Money" to: email@example.com
Specify what you are purchasing in "Notes to Seller".
Mail: Sheep Systems
1023 Newhall St.
San Jose, CA 95126 USA
There are two methods to get License Information installed so that a product will work on the additional computers:
1. It Just Works Method. Smarky, Synkmark, Markster and BookMacster write their License Information into every Bookmarkshelf document (.bkmslf file) they save, and will read and remember such License Information, if needed, whenever they open a document. Therefore, you can install the license on another computer simply by:
• Create a document on the first, licensed computer.
• Copy it via your network to the second computer.
• On the second computer, doubleclick to open the document.
Note that license keys are different among the four apps. If a document is last saved by, for example, Smarky, the License Information will only be copied when it is opened by Smarky on another computer.
2. Obvious Method. Forward the regular order acknowledgement email to all users and instruct people to follow the instructions to install the License Information on their computer.