Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic AppleScript Error With Brave Web Browser (Read 3314 times)
MrX
Re: AppleScript Error With Brave Web Browser
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 1:55am
Print Post  
I've gone ahead and installed the button extension which has got things working again.  I tried to remove the original post but no luck with that. . .  Perhaps an answer will be forthcoming that others will find helpful.

IP Logged

MrX
AppleScript Error With Brave Web Browser
Nov 19th, 2019 at 1:38am
Print Post  
I recently began using the Brave browser after getting tired of dealing with myriad problems with Firefox.  (The recent "upgrades" Apple did with Safari 13 caused me to retire Safari except for rare occasions. . .)

By accident I discovered that Brave does not require installing a plugin for Bookmacster since the browser has AppleScript compatibility.  Sweet!  But for the last couple of weeks I have experienced intermittent (twice) error messages i.e. I cannot bookmark Brave tabs.

I've been able to "fix" the problem with a system restart but I would prefer to really fix the problem. . .  Does that mean installing a plugin or is there something else I can do?

I have a screenshot of the error message but heck if I can figure out how to upload it to the forum. . .  It states that I am experiencing an error type -25133.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint