Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Support for Microsoft Edge? (Read 3676 times)
noa
Re: Support for Microsoft Edge?
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2020 at 4:19am
Print Post  
For some reason, I had 2.9.x installed but the update check said I was up to date. I manually downloaded from the website and I am really up to date now. Edge works now. Thanks.

IP Logged

Jerry Krinock
Admin
Re: Support for Microsoft Edge?
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Hello, noa.

Thank you for contacting us.  It does not "just work" because each browser has at least several different parameters which are unique to it.

Nonetheless, version 2.10 of our apps support  Microsoft Edge.  If you have an earlier version of one of our apps, launch the app and click in the application menu: Check for Update.

We have not put our extensions into the Microsoft store because Edge graciously allows installing extensions from the Chrome Web Store, the process is quite seamless, and it gives us one less chore to maintain  Wink

To install one of our extensions into Edge, launch BookMacster or Synkmark version 2.10 or later, click in the application menu Manage Browser Extensions…, then the desired Install button for Edge.  Once you are in Edge, OK installing extensions from the Chrome Web Store when prompted.  As always, be sure to return to our app and Test if you have installed the BookMacster Sync extension.  The Test is necesary to properly initialize it.

Jerry Krinock
IP Logged

noa
Support for Microsoft Edge?
Jan 21st, 2020 at 6:22am
Print Post  
MS released Edge (for Mac) a few days ago. I actually like it and am going to delete Google Chrome and replace it with Edge. However, Bookmacster/Synkmark extension doesn't seem to be working on Edge. Isn't is supposed to "just work" since it's Chromium?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint