BookMacster, the Bookmarks Master for your Mac, does it all. Choose one, two or all three…
Add features such as tagging and alphabetizing to bookmarks of browsers such as Safari. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
Cross-Browser Syncing Bridge
Keep web browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) on your computer(s), tablet device(s) and smart phone(s) synced with the same internal bookmarks. Engineered for compatibility with iCloud, Sign in to Google and Firefox Sync. For example, working in tandem with iCloud, BookMacster can keep Firefox and Chrome bookmarks in sync with Safari on your Mac and Safari on your iOS devices, and vice versa.
Central Bookmarks Store
Keep your bookmarks in one central, well-managed store under your control. BookMacster's extensions and global access work within your browsers.
The BookMacster Family
BookMacster is the “pro" member of our BookMacster Family of apps. If you value easier configuration and envision yourself using only a part of its capabilities, see the more focused apps in our Bookmarks Manager Selection Guide.
- Sync continuously among Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Vivaldi, Chromium, Chrome Canary, FirefoxDeveloperEdition.
- Sync automatically with iCab, Opera, OmniWeb, Epic, Roccat when these browsers quit.
- Sync manually with Pinboard, Delicious and Diigo.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Engineered to play nice with Apple's iCloud, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync.
- Verify bookmarks, fix redirects.
- Find and remove duplicates.
- Upgrade insecure bookmarks to https://.
- Remove URL Cruft such as Google tracking tags.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, and how to sort them.
- Handles multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
BookMacster comes with an Apple Help Book in its Help menu. The Help Book for the latest version of BookMacster is available online, here.
How to Demo or Buy
Simply download BookMacster, install and start using it. When you attempt to save or export bookmarks, click the "Demo" button. In a few seconds, BookMacster will request, retrieve and install your Demo license which will be good for 3 days. You may do this 3 times, thus receiving 9 days of active demo time.
To purchase a Regular license, launch BookMacster and click in the main menu